Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #22

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!


1. How often do you shop for groceries? Do you shop in one place or many?
I've tried the weekly shop thing, but since I work in a grocery store, I tend to shop everyday.

2. How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?
I was 18, it was a UDL can & I was on a Footy bus trip to see the (Fitzroy) Lions play in Adelaide.

3. How much TV do you watch?
Too much. The thing is, these days I tend to watch shows I have recorded or online, rather than live.

4. How do you relieve stress?
Hmmm! I am a stress head, but watching TV or listening to music is one way I like to relive stress.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. What is your quick & easy dinner meal?
For me, it's toasted sandwiches. OK, so it's not the best dinner meal, but it is quick, easy & Yum!.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts