Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook #1

For Today
Outside my window it's cold & wet.
I am thinking so much, I feel like I'm in a nightclub, inches away from the speakers. It's so loud.
I am thankful I have a roof over my head & the ability to keep warm
In the kitchen the dishes need cleaning
I am wearing my pyjamas
I am creating a blog post
I am going nowhere, fast
I am wondering if life will get any better
I am reading & rereading this post
I am hoping my boys had a good day at daycare
I am looking forward to bedtime
I am learning that I need to reach out for help
Around the house I need to vacuum
I am pondering what to have for dinner
A favorite quote for today "You can't predict what life is going to throw at you. All you can do is ride through the storm and hope to see a rainbow on the other side."
One of my favorite things is silence
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, relax & play
A peek into my day...

From where I sit.
Outside my window.
Blue sky, after the storm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts