Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #8

I'm really not doing a good job with this Nablopomo thing am I.

So moving right along, the next thing to get right is our menu planning. Like I said last week, rather than menu plan for each day, I will menu plan for the week, with interchangeable meals depending on the day & circumstance.

We are still yet to try a Vegetable Lasagne, so that will again be on this week's menu. Tonight (Monday) we had Savoury Mince & Mashed Potato.

I have both R & A home with Hand, Foot & Mouth (poor little guys) & it's going to be a cold week, so I'm looking at some winter warmers. Vegetable Macaroni & Cheese  is an idea, but I'll add some tuna or chicken, as last time it felt there was something missing.

You can't go past a Beef Casserole during winter & maybe some of those Deviled Sausages that everyone seems to love.

Saturday night we have a game of Footy (if the kids aren't still sick), so it might be a quick & easy takeaway night & Sunday... Well if I don't use one of the above, then I'll think of something.


Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts