Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday #1

I came across Tiny Talk Tuesday a while ago (around the same time I found Tot School). At the time, R & A weren't verbal, so I thought it would be something that I could do eventually & now is that time.

I suppose compared to others there age, they aren't really talking as such. Daycare has definitely helped with that & they are saying at least 1 new word per week, if not more.

We get a lot of - go way, shoes, more, mulk (milk), toast (toast or bread), saw (sauce, that's to DH), car, war-war (water), aball (apple), ball, woof-woof (A's puppy slippers), bish (R's fish slippers), nigh-nigh (good night), bye-bye, ta-ta (good bye) & Mummy has become more pronounced over the last week or so.

I doubt I will do TTT every week just yet, but at least I can use it every so often, to keep track of what they said or did when.

Pop over to Tiny Talk Tuesday
at Not Before 7, to see what
others are sharing about
their little ones, this Tuesday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts