Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #9

So much for last week's meal plan.

I cooked the Vegetable Macaroni & Cheese & added some chicken, but I killed it. I thought if I made a little more sauce, it would be a little better. Wrong.

I used a bigger saucepan to make the sauce & because of that, when I added the flour to the butter, it went all cakey. I added more butter & it seemed ok, but went Yuk after it went into the over. Mental note, don't try to change a recipe.

Apart from that, the interchangeable menu is a better idea. We've been eating at the inlaws a bit, so it's been easy to swap & change meals to match days.


Meals for this fortnight (I'm going to try the proper The $120 Food Challenge, rather than just menu plan for a week) will include:

Dinners:

Desserts:

Yes, I know there's only 8 of each, but that gives room for eating elsewhere & easy meals like toasties or leftovers.

Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts