Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #5

It's Monday & time for another addition of Menu Plan Monday.

As I posted yesterday, I'm going to try & do the The $120 Food Challenge. We already have a few things in the freezer, so we'll work on that & hopefully will come out in front.


Now on with the menu (It just occurred to me that it's not actually a menu plan, but a dinner plan. Sorry, thinking out loud again).

Monday - Savoury Mince & Mashed Potato
Tuesday - Veggie Stir-Fry
Wednesday - Fried Rice
Thursday - Hamburgers & Veg
Friday - Tuna Patties & Steamed Veg
Saturday - Chicken Schnitzel Rolls
Sunday - Sausages & Veg


Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts