Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ToBeReMo June 2011



I had planned to read more this year. I even starting a separate blog for reading challenges, but it only lasted 5 mins (LOL).

When I saw this challenge while blog surfing, I thought why not try again.




#ToBeReMo is short for To Be Read Month. It’s a reading challenge in which people devote more time to reading than they normally would. It originated on Twitter in December of 2010, where it quickly moved through the ranks of avid readers.

Everyone has different reading speeds so what’s a challenge for me isn’t possible for other people and vice versa. Thus, I decided to have the challenge be more personal. You set your own goal level in the ranges I’ve specified. I’ve changed up the levels from what they were originally in December 2010 when I started this. I made an extra level and evened out the current levels. I’ll reevaluate them as needed each time I do this.

Easy - 1-3 books
Moderate - 4-6 books
Hard - 7-9 books
Insane - 10-12 books
Ridiculous - 13-15 boo
ks

Ludicrous – 16-18 books
Sleep much? – 18+ books
I'm only aiming for easy, because depending on what book/s I choose, I'll either get through 1 or none. Now to decide which books to read.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts