Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #4

We did well last week, only swapping Saturday's planned Homemade Hamburgers for Cottage Pie, that was made from the leftover Savoury Mince. I found a small ramekin dish that fitted in my small toaster oven that I am using while our wall oven is out of action, topped it with mashed potato & shredded cheese & served it with pumpkin (which is R's favourite vegetable at the moment), cauliflower & broccoli. Mmmmm!!

Now onto this week

Monday - Homemade Hamburgers, Wedges & mixed veg
Tuesday - Lamb Souvlaki Wraps
Wednesday - Fried Rice
Thursday - Chicken Schnitzel Rolls
Friday - Homemade Fish & Chips & mixed veg
Saturday - Take Away (We have a night game of Footy).
Sunday - Hotdogs (After the other Footy game).

Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.


2nd Birthday Countdown - 13 days to go!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts