Friday, July 8, 2011

It's my opinion...

Just because my opinion differs to yours, does that really make me a heartless cow? Just because I have differing thoughts on current affairs, does that really make me a non-informed idiot?

There has been a couple of current issues this week, that apparently my opinion is not the majority & I've been called every name under the sun. So What?

One of those opinions was in the headlines today, when a media commentator actually agreed (well his opinion was the same as mine) with what I had thought. A poll taken, was also 67% (at the time of posting) in agreeance with my opinion. So does that make my opinion a majority opinion, or still a non informed opinion?

To hell with what others think, or expect of me. I'm happy with my opinion & my thoughts. I'm a straight shooter, not a sugar coater. I say it as I see it, & if you are not happy with it, Tough.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts