Thursday, July 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Me! -1

PhotobucketWell with both boys ill & money tight, I didn't really do anything for me this week. :( But...

I just received an email from the real estate that handles my investment properties & as part of 'their building relationships with local businesses' push, they are including on offer voucher for a local business each month.

This month is a 30% off voucher for our local Day Spa.

Now a massage is just what I need.

I've checked out their website & they have quite reasonable package deals. But which one to chose (that's if this offer is including them)?

Pampering Dead Sea Experience (2hrs) $150.00
Sea Salt Scrub
Detoxifying Mud Wrap
20 min Spa
Classic Cream Body Massage

The Pampering Spa Experience (3hrs 30mins) $240.00
Sea Salt Scrub
20 min Spa
Full Body Massage
Treatment Facial
Morning / Afternoon Tea

Unique Spa Experience (5hrs 30 mins) $350.00
Sea Salt Scrub
Mud Wrap
20 min Spa
Full Body Massage
Classic Facial
Spa Manicure
Express Pedicure
Includes Light Lunch

*The above prices are current at time of posting & do not include any discount.

If package deals are not included, I might just book a Full Body Massage (60mins) $75.00

I'll call or drop in tomorrow & see what the go is. The voucher on the email does say *Conditions Apply & can only be used on a Tuesday (which is fine by me).

Pop over to 52 weeks of ME!
at Dolli-Mama to see how
others are spending their 'Me Time'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts