Tuesday, January 31, 2012

12 in 2012 - Jan Update

With January coming to a close, it's time to update on my 12 in 2012.

I've even added an 8th goal, to the previous 7 that I posted last month.


  1. Blog More. (15 days/31 days)
  2. Get Healthy/Loose Weight (0kgs/25kgs)
  3. Read at more. (0 books)
  4. Photo A Day Challenge (PAD) (0 photos /31 days)
  5. Go on more Family oriented outings. (0 outings)
  6. Spend one day a week on me. (0 days/ 4 weeks)
  7. Bake/Cook more. (0 things baked)
  8. Participate in all 12 ICLW's & try to comment on all blogs for that month. (1mth /12mths) (33 comments* /112 blogs)

I'm linking this post with

3in30 Challengemonthly goals at mama smiles



*It may not have been exactly 33, but that's how many blogs I have visited.
Some blogs have not posted in weeks/months & 1 had no posts at all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts