Monday, June 6, 2011

Gastro

After spending yesterday in the ED with A, tonight I went back to the urgent care place with all 3 boys.


R has been vomiting today & has diarrhoea, A is off his food, still vomiting (nowhere near as bad) & DH came home from his dialysis unwell. The boys also slept 14hrs overnight (part from being up 30mins or so, while I change both of their bedding & clothes due to vomits) & 4hrs+ this after noon.

If it's not gastro, then it's food poisoning.

The urgent care place wouldn't see R&A, because they had been there 24hrs before. They recommended we call our GP in the morning, which I will do.DH on the other hand was given meds to sooth his nausea & told to keep his fluids up (even though he is on a fluid restriction due to the dialysis).

I'm not the best either. The few odd tummy cramps & other.

Oh well, hope we're all better soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts