Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I caught it

After having everyone sick last night, it hit me like a freight train today.


DH is better, so he looked after the boys (they slept for most of the day), while I spent the day in bed sleeping.

GP said I had the last of the gastro or whatever it was & just to go home, relax & keep my fluids up.

The boys are now in bed (before 8pm), so hopefully they sleep all night & even maybe a sleep in

I'm not going to work tomorrow (will call in the morning) & I'll keep the boys home from daycare.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts