Friday, May 4, 2012

TGI Friday

I'm sitting here watching a re-run of "Carry On Camping", because there is nothing on TV. I suppose I should get some sleep, considering the boys are finally asleep.

They have been sick again this week. From coughing, to vomiting, fever... you name it, they've had it & I think they've shared it with me.

So much for the Footy this week. With the Lions only playing 6 games in Melbourne, they are a luxury, but the boys are a priority & with the freezing weather we've had, at home in the warmth is where they need to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts