Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sigh

I should have seen my GP in April, for an 8wk check up of my meds. I didn't.

He then went on holidays & I ran out of tablets, but never filled my script. I thought I could do without them.

I made an appointment for when my GP came back, but had to cancel due to sick kids & other things.

After the last 9wks (with EX here), I thought I was doing OK... until today.

All 3 of them are so loud. So argumentative. They are carrying on so much.

Maybe I should bite the bullet & just fill my script. Go back on my meds, until my life goes back to normal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts