Friday, August 23, 2013

A catch up

So once again I've joined the IComLeavWe, to encourage myself to post. For far, not good.

For those visiting for the first time, here is a IComLeavWe post I prepared earlier.

What's been up with me since the last time I posted?

Well, Ex broke his arm about 8wks ago & has been staying at my place, as he can't do much with pins in his arm. I've been sleeping on the couch, not getting much sleep & have piled on the kilos.

Work sux. I've applied for a transfer to the new store that's opening in town late September. Still haven't heard anything.

The boys have been excepted to our 1st Kinder preference for next year. Apparently, we will hear from the kinder mid 4th term (Oct - Dec), about session days/times, etc.

I received my 5yr embryo storage letter. I chose to extend the storage for another 5yrs. I can't believe it's almost been 5yrs, since my last cycle. The boys cycle.


If anyone has actually missed me (doubt it), I'm pretty active on Twitter. Otherwise I will try to post more regularly.

Thanks for visiting & see you around the blogosphere.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts