Monday, October 8, 2012

Tweet or Blog?

Well I've managed to blog for most of last week & even taken a few photos for #FMSPhotoADay (although I have cheated a few). The thing is, I tend to tweet, more than I blog.

With Twitter, you can just add a comment or statement here & there & that's it. You can retweet things others have said that you'd like to share, or agree with & it's a simple process.

Blogging on the other hand (for me anyway), is a little more work. I need to find time to do it & when I do, I need to be in the mood IYKWIM. That's except when I'm posting a meme or blog fill in, but even then, you do have to debate on what to add.

So if I don't blog, you can still know what's going on from my twitter feed (that's if you GAS).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts