Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #1

Another meme to keep me blogging.


Henry Cavill plays
Charles Brandon
in The Tudors
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
I have been watching The Tudors (TV series about Henry VIII) & have found myself drooling over Henry Cavill. He can take me to dinner any time. ;)

2. Do you have any food restrictions?
No, but I should start restricting my soft drink intake (No wonder my weight loss is going no where).

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
That depends on whether you mean me alone, or me with added extras. LOL!!

If you mean me, then I can do it in 5-15mins (depending on if I have showered the night before & if I am going to work. If I am, then add another 10-15mins on).

If you are including the cling-ons (LOL!!!), then on top of my 5-30mins, add another 30mins (which includes changing nappies, chasing them around the lounge to change nappies, chansing them around to put clothes on... ).

4. Sausage or bacon?
Can't you have both?

5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
I'm a Google girl.



Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
at Never Growing Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts