Saturday, January 21, 2012

IComLeavWe: January 2012

I have participated in IComLeaveWe once or twice before & failed miserably, so hopefully I'll do better this time.



A bit about me & my blog...
  • I live in Melbourne, Australia.
  • I once was a IF blogger.
  • I did 6 stims & 2 FETs over 3.5yrs (5.5yrs TTC in total), before I was finally successfull.
  • My twin boys were born 10wks premature.
  • I work part time.
  • My husband has end stage renal failure & requires dialysis. He is on the transplant waiting list.
  • I blog about whatever is on my mind, but mostly do memes & blog hops to keep me going.
  • I love sports, especially Australian Rules Football.
So that's the long & the short of it.
Thanks for visiting & be sure to come back very soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts