Saturday, December 22, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins #2

1. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK:
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know...

2. CROAOFJFNAYN:
Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose...



3. IBTLALLC:
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

4. OLTOBHSWSTL:
O little town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie...

5. SBRAYLITLSIG:
Sleigh bells ring are you listening, In the lane snow is glistening...

6. IBHFC:
I'll be home for Christmas...

7. WWYAMCWWYAMC:
We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas...

8. IHTBOCD:
I Hear The Bells on Christmas Day

9. FTSIAJHS:
Frosty the snowman, Is a jolly, happy soul...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts