Monday, December 24, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #24

It's time for another addition of Meet Me On Monday.

1. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
We normally go on the community Christmas Lights bus tour, but didn't this year.

2. How does Santa manage to circle the world in one night?
Magic!


3. How does Santa deliver into your home?
I wish I could say 'down the chimney', but I don't have one. Anyway, Santa has a key for every house that doesn't have a chimney.

4. How do reindeer fly?
Magic!

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5. When do you celebrate Christmas? (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day/Night or Boxing Day)
We celebrate Christmas Day, but with extended family, we celebrate Boxing Day.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
 at Acting Balanced to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts