Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Sports Wrap

As I said on my Friday Footy Frenzy post, I've been thinking about doing a weekly sport wrap, rather than just a footy post. I do like sports in general, so that way I can comment on everything rather than just footy & you can join in, whatever sport you participate in.

So 'Welcome' to the first Sunday Sports Wrap.


It's been a big week for Aussies this w/end. Cadel Evans took the yellow jersey in the Tour De France & will be the first Australian ever to win the race, Mark Webber is on pole for the German F1 Grand Prix, Australia beat South Africa in their Tri Nations match & Joel Parkinson is the new No.1 in the surfing world rankings.

Aside from that, you have the local AFL & NRL, Basketball, Netball... The list goes on.

It goes to show that Australian love their sport.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts