Friday, July 22, 2011

Footy Frenzy Friday #16

BLOG TITLEI haven't done this for a while for a few reasons. We haven't been to the Footy (because of illness & other issues) & I wasn't sure if it was worth posting.

I've also been thinking about changing the name to Fanatics Friday, so it can be for general sports & not just footy.

I've been enjoying the Tour De France (although I'm not a lover of cycling), so if it was about all sports, I could have commented about that.

Anyway, on to the footy.

We have a big double header this weekend. The Kanga's V Lions on Saturday @ Etihad, then we back up there again on Sunday for the Cats V Tigers. Both of our teams are not expected to win, but you never know do you.

I'll try to pop back with some pics or an update, but until then (if anyone is reading & is a sports fan), Tell me about your Footy Frenzy/Fanatics Friday Week.




BLOG TITLE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts