Saturday, August 4, 2012

Footy Frenzy Friday - Round 19 2012

BLOG TITLEIt's been a very long time since I've done a FFF post, but it's the annual battle of the family, so I thought I'd dig it up.

My Mighty Lions are playing the Tigers at home (The Gabba) & we are going to make a night of it in front of the telly.

Here are the pre game line ups, thanks to AFL.com



Whoever wins gets bragging rights for the year. Who will it be?


Did you do anything sporty this week (even Olympic related)? Share your pics, or stories with other sports fanatics here.


BLOG TITLE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts