Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In August

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blah, blah blah.

As I have said before, you need to be in the right mind set & be determind for this to succeed.

I got out my Wii Fit to work out & I checked in everyday for a week. I also did a min of 1000 sweat points per day on Just Dance 2. But after that 1wk, I fell back into the same old routine.

Here are my current stats:

Starting Weight (Jan 4, 2012): 99.4kg OMG!!!
Last Weigh In Weight: 98.4kg
This Week's Weight: 98.1kg
Loss/Gain From Last Weigh In: -0.3 kg
Loss/Gain To Date: -1.3kg
Short Term Weight Goal: 95kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Short Term Weight Goal: 3.1kgs
Long Term Weight Goal: 75kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Long Term Weight Goal: 23.1kgs

OK, so that looks like I've lost, but from my week or so on the Wii Fit, I've actually gained. *sigh*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts