Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017

Hello & Welcome to 2017. A New Year & A New Beginning & all that New Me crap.

I suck & at resolutions & goals. The proof is in the pudding. Same shit different year.

As I said many times before, I'm a 'Gonna', not a 'Doer'. I'm Always 'Gonna' do something, but I never actually 'Do' that something.

I'm not going to bother making any goals or resolutions this year. I would like to do most if not all of the things I had planned to do in 2015. πŸ˜† We'll see.

I have, (well hopefully soon will, due to the generosity of an 'Angel'), join the MPC.

As I've become Outlander  obsessed over the last few months, I've discovered the MPC & thought is would be helpful with achieving goals, or in the case that I'm not making any goals, be helpful in just the basic day to day life things.

I would like to attempt 3 days per week of at least 30 mins of activity (walking the dog or around the block should be enough). I'd also like to blog at least the same amount.

So now that I've contradicted myself by saying I wasn't going to make goals & have rambled on, I think I'll go & amuse myself by doing the one thing I can guarantee, I will do...

...watch Outlander for the umpteenth time. πŸ˜Š⚔πŸ—‘πŸ”«πŸ΄πŸ’πŸ’•

*2017 Image from Gartner Blog Network
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts