Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gratituesday #1

What am I Grateful for this Gratituesday? My boys. My beatuiful, miracle, little cheeky monkeys.

After years of infertility & then birthing them prematurely at 30w4d, I thank God every night that the are healthy & (touch wood), don't have any lasting health issues because of their prematurity.

I especially am thankful, when I read stories like (*Warning*. Loss of a child mentioned) this & this. My heart & thoughts go out to the families of these little Angels.

Pop over to Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers
to see what others are thankful for this Tuesday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts