Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #3

A little late, but I really need to stick to this. I'm going to try the $120 Food Challenge. We are in the middle of our pay fortnight though, so I'll start officially next week.

*Our oven has died,so we will be without it for a few weeks. Might make things hard, but we will see how we go.


Monday - Hotdogs
Tuesday - Potato & Veggie Cakes
Wednesday - Chicken Schnitzel & Veg
Thursday - Savoury Mince & Mashed Potato
Friday - Take Away
(We have a paed appointment & then the Footy).
Saturday - Homemade Hamburgers
Sunday - Toasties

Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts