Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #2

I've been a busy girl & haven't been blogging. Major Nablopomo Fail.

Boys' Birthday was good. Dinner with grandparents on Saturday night, then a playdate with a set of gorgeous girls (twins) on Sunday (their actual Birthday).

Now down to some blogging, meme style.

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
I'm not really a salad person. We only ever got meat & 3 veg as kids. If I had to chose, it would be caesar over garden though.

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
Yes! (enough said. LOL!)

3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
Hmmm... First thing that comes to mind, is my last IVF cycle. It was money worth spent. :D

4. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window. I like to see what's going on.

5. Do you know your blood type?
I do now after my many hospital stays while pregnant. Before then, I had no clue.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
at Never Growing Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts