Friday, June 3, 2011

Footy Frenzy Friday #15

BLOG TITLENo Footy for us last week, apart from the TV variety.

The Tiges played a home game against Port Adelaide in Darwin (for money), but ended up getting beaten. There were also issues with lighting. The temporary lighting went out on 2 light towers before the match & after coming back on, another went out through the second quarter. Long story short, they got the lights back up & Port won by 15 points (I think it was).


My boys (Brisbane) played Adelaide (Yes, there are 2 Adelaide teams in the AFL) at AMMI stadium. I didn't see they game, as I had some unexpected visitors arrive, just as the game started & not leave until after the final siren. I do know we won by 40 something, but that's it.

There's no Footy again this week. Richmond have a bye & Brisbane play Sydney at the Gabba.

Another quiet weekend of watching Footy on TV.


So that's been my Footy Frenzy Week. What have you been up to?


BLOG TITLE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts