Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thunks #2

Welcome to our 2nd addition of Thursday Thunks.

This week's questions are...

1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?
Hmmm... Probably Fozzie. Cute, cuddly & funny.

2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??
To have a coffee & donut with Elvis at the 7 eleven.


3. What's your favorite muscle?
The Heart.

4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?
If I had to choose, I'd pick Rice Krispies (which are Rice Bubbles here in Australia).

5. Is summer ever going to get here?
Well Summer for us Aussies has been & gone. It wasn't the long hot summer that some like, but it suited me.

I like winter. You can always keep warm, but it's hard to keep cool. Speaking of winter, it's going to be a long winter. We've already had some cold days & nights. If only I could hibernate for the winter.

6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?
No, not tat I can think of.

7. What was your "last day" of something?
Feb 15th 2011 was my last of maternity leave.

8. Casey Anthony - do you know who I'm talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial?
I have no idea who this person is. Google is my friend, but I have no wish to know anymore, due to the circumstances of the case. :(

9. Back to Bud's high school questions last week - did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do?
I went ice skating (for the first time) for someone's communication project, twisted my knee & ended up needing to have the cartilaginous in my knee removed.

10. Do you feet smell?
Yes.


Pop over to Thursday Thunks
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts