Saturday, April 6, 2013

F is for Friday I'm In Love

Who would have thought that blogging would be so easy. Is this how the pros do it? I mean, spend an hour or so posting & scheduling posts for future dates, then dropping back & answering comment/visiting back (I'll do that over the weekend).

I hope you're enjoying my A-Z of Songs.  I've been thinking back over my choices so far & have thought about so many others I could have used.

Anyway, on to F.

Friday I'm in Love was released in 1992. It was written by Robert Smith & performed by The Cure.




Challenge & follow others
attempting the challenge.


I'm also linking up with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts