Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Let it Be

I am having so much fun with my A-Z of songs. So many songs & so many memories of days gone by.

Here are a few other mentions.

 La Bamba, Little Things, Like A Prayer, Love In The First Degree, Living On A Prayer, Love Shack, Lemon Tree, Learning To Fly, Lazy Sunday, Lightning Crashes... I'm enjoying L very much.


Let It Be was released in 1970. It was produced by George Martin & Phil Spector.





Challenge & follow others
attempting the challenge.


I'm also linking up with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts