Monday, October 21, 2013

7 Day Challenge - Eat at Home & Sleep Update


Well I didn't succeed on getting 7hrs sleep every night & I only broke the 6hr barrier once.


I've had the boys since Thursday night, because ex had his kidney transplant (a whole other post, if I get around to it).

Sunday night & last night when the boys came into my bed, I turned the app off, so I slept a little longer than it shows. I also had a nap on the couch this afternoon.

My average sleep hours last week was 5.09. This week it's 5.05, so I need to try harder.


This week, I want to try & eat at home every night (been very naughty & lazy lately).

Tonight, we had Chicken Schnitzel, Wedges & Steamed Veg. Not sure about what to have tomorrow night (This is why I should be meal planning).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts