Saturday, November 2, 2013

Monthly Goals - November

Jess @ I Heart Recess hosted a Monthly Goals Linky party.

It was kind of like Farley's 'Currently', with goals in the categories of Personal, Family, Health, Blogging, School & a Mystery one each month.

She hasn't done it for a few months, so with my 7 day challenge going ok, but not great, I thought I'd try the monthly thing again, with the same sort of themes.





If anyone want to join in, you are more than welcome. Here is a blank copy you can use & just leave your link in the comments. If there is any interest, I may continue & add a linky next time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts