Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014

I found this quiz, from Jen at A Thousand Words & thought I'd borrow it.

The original quiz had 38 questions, but I've cut a few out, as I couldn't think of answers to all of them.



Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No & probably.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Someone from work had a baby boy in August & someone I know from an online forum, had a long awaited baby girl a few days before Christmas.

Did anyone close to you die?
I had 2 people pass, who I had known for a long time.

One was the mother of a friend. S was a wonderful woman & when she & her husband (Dec)had moved into their new home (15ish years ago), the neighbours though I was their daughter (I spent so much time there). She will be sadly missed.

The other, was the lady above's mother. S was like a friend to her mum, more than a daughter. They went everywhere together & when A had been to sick to go shopping, S would do it for her. S passed away from cancer & A was lost. It was only about 6 or 8 wks until A passed to.

What countries did you visit?
I didn't venture out of Australia. Come to think of it, I didn't venture out of Victoria.

What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Patience.

What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
11-12-13 at 14:15:16, only because people made a big deal about the consecutive numbers.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a couple of bouts of gastro, but 2013 was the year A broke his arm, R had his adenoids & tonsils out & ex had his kidney transplant.

Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
A. He has become distractive & destructive. I have always been concerned there is more to it & I have an appointment with our paed this month to discuss it.

Where did most of your money go?
Junk Food

What song(s) will always remind you of 2013?
Blurred Lines, Roar & Hard out Here.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Same
b) thinner or fatter? Fatter
c) richer or poorer? Same

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent one on one time with the kids.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less time online.

How will you be spending Christmas?
I Spent Christmas Day 2013 at home, with the boys & ex, then went to inlaws for a Boxing Day Christmas. Same will happen for 2014 I suppose.

Where did you begin the year; and where did you end it?
It the same depressed state.

Did you fall in love in 2013?
I had a couple of crushes (can a 35yo have crushes?) but nothing came of it.

What was your favorite TV program?
I Loved Banshee, Wentworth,  Chicago Fire & Sleepy Hollow.

What was the best book you read?
Book? The Cat in the Hat or The Lorax.

What did you want and not get?
Weight Loss

What was your favourite film of this year?
I saw Rock of Ages for the first time. I liked that. I also saw Rush, which I also enjoyed.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My Birthdays was way back in Feb, so I can't really remember the celebration (must have been forgettable). I turned 35 in 2013.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Personal Fashion Concept? I'm a jeans & t-shirt kind of girl. Nothing's changed there.

What kept you sane?
Pills
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts