Monday, March 31, 2014

I Must Confess… March Tales

Today on I Must Confess, Kristy asks us to share a post from March 2013. How have things changed (or not) during the last year?

Firstly, I actually jumped wayback & chose a post from 2007 (my old blog), which I've C&P'd below. In March '08 I didn't post much & in '09, I spent most of the month in hospital on bed rest.

Then I read through my 2010 March posts, where I found I was posting as the boys (did I really do that?).  2011 was when I started here & it was depressing with all the Weigh In posts, since I've put on weight since then. 2012 was when I left my ex, but I found this from 2013 & to be honest, nothing much has changed.

Anyway, here's the C&P from my old blog 'When's it Gonna Be My Turn???".  It's a post from 2007 & a video I did for the The International Infertility Film Festival.

===============================

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Here Without You Baby
It wasn't going to be an entry, but I got lazy & thought I would enter it anyway. Hope you like it.









Visit I Must Confess at
My Home Truths &
see what others are
confessing today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts