Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 2 Weigh In

I have had a loss, but have really done nothing to achieve that loss. Well nothing that is, except going back to work.

Here are this week's stats.

Starting Weight: 95.3kg
Last Week's Weight: 95.3 kg
This Week's Weight: 94.3kg
Loss/Gain From Last Week: -1kg
Loss/Gain To Date: -1kg
Short Term Weight Goal: 90kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Short Term Weight Goal: 4.3kgs
Long Term Weight Goal: 75kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Long Term Weight Goal: 19.3kgs

Measurements [cm] (chest, waist, hips, thigh)
Starting Measurements: 112 - 104 - 117 - 70.5
Last Week's Measurements: 112 - 104 - 118 - 71
This Week's Measurements: 112 - 104 - 117 - 70.5
Measurement Loss To Date: 0 - 0 - 1 - 0.5


My Little Apricot
Pop over to the Weekly Weigh
In
at My Little Apricot &
join or support others in
their weight loss goal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts