Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #2

I missed last week, so I'm going to post our menu plan from last week(even though it wasn't a show stopper). I'm still deciding on this week, but am proud to admit that we haven't had takeaway for over 2wks. YAY!!

Monday - Lasange & Scallop Potatos @ IL's
Tuesday - Savoury Mince & Mashed Potato
Wednesday - Toasties
Thursday - Toasties
Friday - Tuna Patties & Salad
Saturday - Tuna Patties & Veg
Sunday - Roast Lamb @ IL's

We didn't do badly the week before. We substituted Pie & Chips for Tuna Patties on Friday & ended up having Saturday dinner @ the IL's again.


Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts