Friday, May 27, 2011

Footy Frenzy Friday #14

I didn't post last week, or update, because we haven't been to the footy since the Richmond V Fremantle game (excuse I know).


We got ready to go to the Richmond V Western Bulldogs game, but A didn't wake up from his nap well (he had a temp, didn't eat lunch & then vomited). The Tigers got thrashed, but they did give the faithful a show in the 3rd.

Then Last week was Dreamtime at the 'G' (Indigenous round, celebrating our indigenous players past & present). We were planning on going, but with the Mighty Tigers on the rise, The Bombers in the Top 4 & an expected crowd of 85,000+, I had second thoughts. The boys came home from daycare on Friday unwell & after going to the Dr on Saturday morning & it being so cold & wet, it was best we not go. the Tigers won & although he said he wasn't, I know DH was upset he didn't go.

Richmond play Port Adelaide this week in Darwin, then have a bye (thanks to the 17 game comp). They then play Sydney at the SCG, Brisbane at the Gabba (I know, we only played 5mins ago), then Melbourne at the 'G', so we have a few weeks without football (thank goodness [I never thought I would say that] ).

My Lions have being getting thrashed & were on the bottom of the ladder, without a win for a while there. Last week we beat North Melbourne & jumped above Port Adelaide into 16th. We play Adeladie at AAMI Stadium this coming Sunday & do not play in Melbourne again for another 2 or 3 weeks I think.

So that's been my Footy Frenzy Month (or not). What have you been up to?


BLOG TITLE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts