Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 12 Weigh In

12wks down & who knows how long to go to reach that goal.

I suppose any loss is a gain of sorts, but as I said last week, I think you really need to have your mind set on doing something to get there & mine is full of millions of little thoughts about everything.

Starting Weight: 95.3kg
Last Weigh In Weight: 92.8kg
This Week's Weight: 92.0kg
Loss/Gain From Last Weigh In: -0.8kg
Loss/Gain To Date: -3.3kg
Short Term Weight Goal: 90kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Short Term Weight Goal: 2.0kgs
Long Term Weight Goal: 75kgs
Loss Require To Achieve Long Term Weight Goal: 17.0kgs


My Little Apricot
Pop over to the Weekly Weigh
In
at My Little Apricot &
join or support others in
their weight loss goal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts