Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear Diary

No fancy meme today. I suppose it's more like a diary entry.

I ended up working today instead of tomorrow, because there were so many ticketing increases to be done (so much for "Down, Down" & "Price Knock Down & Staying Down").

After work I paid a few bills & went home. R&A were napping, so I had quiet time for an hour or so. DH went out to get a few things, then we went to ILs for dinner.

*sigh* Told you it was going to be a b-o-r-i-n-g post. I probably killed 10,000 trees, while wasting the bandwidth this post has taken up. *sigh*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts