Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.

I found this blog hop & thought it was pretty appropriate...considering.

To put it simply Your Three Words is a blog hop where you sum up your week in just three words. It can be something that happened during the week, or maybe something that's taking place over the upcoming weekend.



Why "Busy, Busy, Busy"? I've agreed to do 3 or so weeks of full time work, due to the girl who replaced me being called up for jury duty. I need to be retrained, as there is a new system in place & a few things have changed.

Sure, there are plenty of Mums who work full time & cope. It probably wont be an issue when I get used to it, but trying to organise an extra day of childcare for twins (on the Friday afternoon before you start), working out what hours I need to work, when I need to drop the kids off (an hour or so earlier than normal) & then everything else...

I really am going to be Busy, Busy, Busy.


Pop over to Your Three Words
at Jenni from the blog to see
how others are describing
their week, in just Three Words.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts