Saturday, September 10, 2011

August Update

Mission NOT Accomplished YETWell August was a bit of a flop. I failed on all of my August 3 in 30 / Monthly Missions, didn't succeed in another month of NaBloPoMo & pretty much just had a bad end to the month.


In other news, the boys' are good & are being cheeky monkeys... As Usual.

R has worked out how to climb the baby gates & keeps escaping (He takes a cushion off the couch & puts it up against the gate, then climbs up it).

They have both decorated their bedroom walls & doors with texta's (you wouldn't think they would get to them, when they were put on the top shelf of their wardrobe, but...)

Apart from that, same old same old, although I'm looking at doing a FET before the end of the year. What becomes of that, only time will tell.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts