Sunday, July 17, 2011

Unconscious Mutterings #1

I'm not sure how I found Unconscious Mutterings (I think it was thanks to the 6 Blogs of separation [click on a link, then another, then another, etc] ), but I did & I'm now going to play along.


How do I play?
Each week I'll post ten words to which you can respond to with the first thing that comes to mind. Some words will call forth 'normal' reponses as in shoe may lead to tennis, but who knows, maybe it will call forth something a little out of the ordinary.

Week 441
  1. Ceremony :: Wedding
  2. Thread :: Needle
  3. Need :: Want
  4. Sarcasm :: Me
  5. Domain :: Name
  6. Take :: Give
  7. Cast :: Stars
  8. Zone :: Time
  9. Lose control :: Insane
  10. Gambling :: Addict
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts