Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Manic Monday

Can you believe today equals the halfway point of the A-Z Challenge? Woohoo!

Being a Monday, IMO, there was no other option for an M song.

When it comes to the letter M, there are so many songs. Macho Man, Mrs. Robinson, Mull of Kintyre, Mustang Sally, My Generation, Monster Mash, Moves Like Jagger, Morning Train, Mama Mia... I could go on.



Manic Monday was released in 1986. It was written by Prince & performed by The Bangles.

 



Challenge & follow others
attempting the challenge.


I'm also linking up with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts