Saturday, January 2, 2016

Currently January 2016


A New Year a new start.

It's 2016 & I'm linking up with Farley's Currently.




Listening: to the neighbourhood kids, causing havoc in the street.
If it's not the kids on their unregistered motorbikes, it's the kids from next door. They normally don't come out until after dark, carrying on and swearing. They're out there now, doing exactly that.

Loving: the cooler weather, after a few hot weeks.
We've had a few long hot days of over 35°C, with terrible bushfires on Christmas Day. Anything below 30°C is enjoyable.

Thinking: about what to do on my week off.
I have a week off work & I hope to spend every day out doing something with the boys, before they go back to school.

Wanting: Peace & Quiet.
See 'Listening'. All I want to do, is to open my windows & let in the breeze. With these inconsiderate kids around, I can't even watch TV in peace.

Needing: Sleep.
See "Listening & 'Wanting'. These kids are out at All hours of the day & night. With the warmer nights, opening a window before bed is a must. But not when your bedroom is close to the street & these kids.

One Little Word: Tolerance.
This is again about the kids & others, who only consider themselves. I need to be more tolerant & rather than react, just ignore.


Visit Currently at
see what others are
Currently up to today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts