Friday, January 1, 2016

Flashback Friday #9

Image Source
I've been blogging since 2006 (on & off) & thought it was time to 'Flashback' to the old days.

I still have my old original blog, but have it set to private for a few reasons, so linking from here won't work.

Anyway, I have decided that on a Friday (every so often), I will repost a post from yesteryear.


This post comes from Saturday, January 2, 2011.


A Photo a Day - Week 1

I'm going to give the 'A Photo a Day Challenge' a go.

From http://www.shuttercal.com/faq/
What am I doing here?
You are uploading one daily picture to your calendar.
This picture usually shows something that you did during that particular day, someone you saw, something that happened to you, etc... Though, you are not limited to showcasing your day. Some other ideas include posting a drawing each day, one person you talk to each day, or any number of creative ideas that you'd like to document on a day to day basis. In time, your daily photos turn into a wonderful timeline.

So once a week I'll upload 1 (or 2 as the case may be) photos per day of our previous week.
This is our Shuttercal account & our photos for week 1.


January 1, 2011

Sleeping it off, after a hard night of partying on NYE.

January 2, 2011
Driving me around the bend... as usual.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts