Sunday, January 15, 2012

Slapdash Sunday - Jan 15, 2012

Slapdash Sunday is a day for your proverbial week 'leftovers.' Is there something you wanted to say, but just forgot? Is there something you want to write about, but isn't worth a whole page? Do you have a random thought, funny or otherwise that needs to be written down?

That is whaSlapdash Sunday is for!


I used to participate in Slapdash Sunday in a previous blog life. I used it as a weekly wrap up.

So here I am again, after failing a few of my 12 in 2012 already, with a weekly wrap.

  • I think I may need a new set of scales, or at least a new battery, because I seem to be the same weight as last week. Possible I know, but the thing is, everything seems to be weighing weird amounts. It's not like R & A are anywhere near the 20kgs that my scales are saying they are. LOL!
  • A few things have been going on around here lately. That's why I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked. I don't really want to discuss it at the moment, but let's just hope that 2012 brings a brand new start. 8~)
  • R & A are going OK with their toilet training. R has gotten through 2 days at Daycare, without an accident. A is having a few issues. Neither do number 2's in the toilet & they actually rarely ask to go, but as soon as they are wet, they both let you know when & where it happened. LOL!

I'm not sure of any other worthy mentionable moments from this week. I suppose my life has been rather boring or too busy for me to notice. 8~(

Oh well. Looking for to a better week this week.


Pop over to Slapdash Sunday
at The Eclectic Element
to see what others are
posting about this Sunday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts