Saturday, December 1, 2012

6WS - Santa bought me a new phone

The idea of 6WS (Six Word Saturday), is to tell a story or describe your life in six words.


My current mobile phone (am original  HTC Wildfire) is almost 2yrs old & has been pretty good considering.



The thing is, one of my two loves to play with it, but when he gets caught, he throws it away. It's ended up on the floor in pieces (phone, battery & cover) more times than I can remember. I'm actually surprised the screen has been cracked. In the past few days, my phone had been freezing & turning itself off, even when in the middle of a call.

I had looked at a few new phones on the market (the iPhone doesn't appeal), but since I want to by a new camera, I decided that I'd just get something like  had.

I saw the HTC Wildfire S (an update model of mine) in the Auspost catalogue at a great price. Sure it's a superseded phone & there are others out there that would probably be a better buy, but since my current phone lasted almost 2yrs, I'm quite happy with my early Christmas present.

I am ecstatic that I can get some of the popular apps like Instagram, because my original Wildfire pre-dated all the good apps. 

So Thanks again Santa,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts